You are about to join a Network with 25 Years of SUCCESS.
Membership is automatically renewed every calendar year. Members who wish to not renew their membership must advise WWPC™ Administration in WRITING within 7 Days after the issuance of your invoice. We will send you written confirmation of discontinuation of your membership. Otherwise full payment of your membership fees will be due and payable.
WWPC™ Membership positions are held by City. Multiple Members per city for flexibility & choice are allowed. The number of Members per city is determined by the WWPC Administration.
WWPC™ holds two (2) Conventions per year. They are held in neutral resort locations, thereby ensuring all members 100% focus on networking with all fellow members. Convention attendance is strongly encouraged for all members. We are not just a web site. We require our members to be pro-active and our yearly conventions are a vital key to our and your success. We recommend you do NOT join WWPC™ if you do NOT intend to participate pro-actively and meet your fellow members at the annual conventions.
Companies may be terminated from WWPC™ Membership for providing any false information on new member application.
- WWPC™ Members MUST disclose all Company Offices.
- All Offices must be fully registered and paid for within WWPC™
- Any Member found selling offices not disclosed and registered within WWPC™ will be subject to automatic termination.
As a member of The WWPC™ Network, we expect all companies to abide by these business ethics and practices in all dealings with other WWPC™ members: ¨
- To support and work with fellow WWPC™ members worldwide as a priority to the best of your company's ability ¨
- To settle debt obligations due members in a timely manner ¨
- To promptly respond to all communications (24 hrs) ¨
- To quote accurate net buying rates in full detail in a timely manner ¨
- To share profits accurately according to prior agreement with another member ¨
- To be active in sales endeavors for mutual growth with fellow WWPC™ Members ¨
- To respect other members’ existing customer bases and refrain from backselling or use of other WWPC™ members confidential client data ¨
- To be properly staffed for the highest level of service and be equipped with proper licensing, tools, and technology to perform all aspects of International Transportation
- To handle all transactions/shipments with excellence and high quality of care. ¨
- To accept the determination of the WWPC™ Member Dispute/Resolution Council in dispute cases that cannot otherwise be resolved and have thereby been submitted to them for resolution
- To keep all WWPC™ Information private within your company, and not to be disclosed or shared with outside parties.
Disputes that arise between members are to be reported to WWPC™ Administration within 10 days for mediation purposes. Any issues that may require legal assistance are to be handled by the member with locally retained legal council and/or by filing an insurance claim.